Human Resources Policy
Puls Elektronik considers the work force and support of its employees the most important value for achievement of the goals set by the management. Having taken the steps to enhance its leading position in the Industry of Turkey, Puls Elektronik has been valuing its employees in the direction of respect and meeting their expectations, as well as, being open to changes and innovations, has been given high emphasize on using the common values effectively and being sensitive to the environment aiming to work as a customer focused company in compliance with international quality standarts growing by the power and creativity of its team.In this direction, we consider Human Resources as matching the requirements, that are necessary to fulfill the open tasks within the organisation, by the help of the skills and qualifications of the working team.
Accordingly, we have been following below principles.
• Working with the qualified people that possess the skills and qualifications required for the needed position.
• Setting a working environment supporting continous improvement and personal development for the employees.
• Setting a working environment in which employees can utilize their creativity and freely express their opinions.
• Following a management policy in which different points of views are well considered leading into an effective cumulation of knowledge.
Above articles, we consider as the responsibility of Human Resources Department.
• Forming a working culture in which managers take over the responsibility of their team’s development and openly support the open communication in this direction.
• To become an employer who is preferable for the qualified employees.
• Contributing for the formation of a culture that includes participation, transparancy, open mindedness to diversities and creativity.
Above articles, we consider the aim of the Human Resources Department.
• Promote the employees to take more responsibilities in their work of activity.
• Awareness and rewarding of the contributions of employees in terms of respect of high performance.
• Taking suggestions and expectations of employees into consideration.
Above articles, we consider the priority of Human Resources Department.
• Developing the approaches that reinforce solidarity.
• Providing a working environment which is reliable, healthy and well balanced in terms of working and private life.
Above articles, we consider the target of Human Resources Department